On Thursday, October 1st, Nigerians in Washington among others will be at the forefront of the revolutionary global exercise.
Centre of convergence for Nigerians in the US capital is The Nigerian Embassy, Washington, DC at 12 Noon ET.
- Reversal of fuel hike
- Immediate release of all detained activists
- End to corruption and Insecurity
- End to Youth unemployment
- End to extra-judicial killings
- Payment of living wages to workers
- Ends to dubious foreign loans
- End to environmental pollution in the Niger-Delta
- End to electoral fraud and sham election
Contact: Onyinye [email protected]@gmail.com
Show up on October 1st, Support the movement. #RevolutionNow. Join us!